Me

Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm 36 years old and a legal studies major who will, hopefully, graduate in Spring. I graduated from HCC with my paralegal degree in 2000 and returned to school in 2008. I am a paralegal and work on a variety of cases.  The bulk of my work usually involves trials and hearings, so I am a techie, but I have a profound love for the outdoors and environment. I hail from tthe mountains of Virginia, but I have lived in Florida on and off for about 15 years.  I always camped and hiked with my family, but I developed a great interest in moutaineering and bouldering at age 21.  I try to travel to the West to hike and climb whenever I can, and now, I am here all semester, so luckily I can do some of these activities every weekend.  I look forward to reading everyone's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment